Seamstress - Job Summary
Are you an experienced seamstress who can construct, mend, and alter garments and other fabric-made articles? Then we are looking for you.
The suitable candidate should be versed in various sewing techniques, have excellent sewing skills, and be able to complete orders by stipulated time frames. Interested applicants should possess some or all of the following skills:
- Proven sewing experience
- Sound knowledge of various fabrics and sewing techniques
- The ability to work under time constraints
- The ability to safely use different types of sewing equipment
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
SEND APPLICATIONS TO: email@example.com
or visit our office with samples of your work.
Address: 21 Hanover Street, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica